Waiting On Wednesday

PhotobucketHeaven (Halo #3)
by Alexandra Adornetto
Publication Date: 21 August 2012
Publisher: Fiewel & Friends
Pre-Order the Book: Amazon US/UK|B&N|Book Depo
Only sixteen when she started the series, Ally Adornetto knows how teen hearts beat, and this long-awaited conclusion is certain to be her most popular book yet.Bethany, an angel sent to Earth, and her mortal boyfriend, Xavier, have been to Hell and back. But now their love will be put to its highest test yet, as they defy Heavenly law and marry. They don’t tell Beth’s archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, but the angels know soon enough, and punishment comes in a terrifying form: the Sevens, who are rogue angels bent on keeping Beth and Xavier apart, destroying Gabriel and Ivy, and darkening angelic power in the heavens.The only way Bethany and Xavier can elude the Sevens is to hide in the open, and blend in with other mortals their own age. Gabriel and Ivy set them up at college, where they can’t reveal their relationship, and where there is still danger around each corner. Will Bethany be called back to Heaven – forever – and face leaving the love of her life?|Goodreads|
Why am I waiting on this?
I read and loved the first book in this series, Halo. I have the second book, Hades, and I need to make time to read that as well. The cover for this last book is so beautiful and I think it's one of my top covers of all time. The story is amazing and Alexandra is a fantastic writer. Angels aren't for everyone but this series is a great place to start for those who want to give them a go. 

I always appreciate new followers and I'm happy to return the favor! Thanks for checking out my post and feel free to leave links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS