Follow Friday #3


Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?



I would love to see the Fallen series by Lauren Kate be adapted to the big screen. I think they are in the process of doing so but I'm not sure. As to whom I would cast, I'm really terrible at picking actors/actresses because I have very strong images in my head of each character, but I think Ian Somerhalder would make a really good Cam. The character really reminded me of Damon from The Vampire Diaries so I think that's why, to me, Ian would portray Cam really well on screen. My pick for Luce is a little difficult. Her resilient nature reminded me very much of Kristen Stewart but I wouldn't cast her because she's just finished the whole Twilight franchise. But I would like to someone similar cast as Luce. Someone who has a strong on screen presence, who is tough and independent and looks like she's just going to kick butt. And as long as whoever they cast as Daniel is 'easy on the eyes', then I wont mind!

What book would you like to see adapted to screen and who would you cast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS