Waiting On Wednesday

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine. It features eagerly anticipated up coming book releases.

PhotobucketSocial Suicide (Deadly Cool #2)
by Gemma Halliday
Publication Date:24 April 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen
Twittercide [twit-er-sahyd]: the killing of one human being by another while the victim is in the act of tweeting.
Call me crazy, but I figured writing for the Herbert Hoover High Homepage would be a pretty sweet gig. Pad the resume for college applications, get a first look at the gossip column, spend some time ogling the paper's brooding bad-boy editor, Chase Erikson. But on my first big story, things went...a little south. What should have been a normal interview with Sydney Sanders turned into me discovering the Homecoming Queen-hopeful dead in her pool. Electrocuted while Tweeting. Now, in addition to developing a reputation as HHH's resident body finder, I'm stuck trying to prove that Sydney's death wasn't suicide. I'm starting to long for the days when my biggest worry was whether the cafeteria was serving pizza sticks or Tuesday Tacos...|Goodreads|
I recently acquired Social Suicide and I can't wait for the sequel to be released. The story line for both books is very intriguing and rather original, which I really like. Luckily it's not too long a wait.
  
Photobucket

PhotobucketDays of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2)
by Laini Taylor
Publication Date:September 2012
Publisher: Little, Brown










I was so excited when the title for the sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone was released and isn't it epic! I couldn't wait to feature it on my Wow post! I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone not too long ago (find my review here) and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to see where Laini Taylor takes the story to next, but sadly it's a really long wait!

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS