Happy Easter & See You Soon!

Photobucket

The Easter weekend will soon be upon us and for some it's a time for family and chocolate, and for others it's a time to relax...and eat lots of chocolate! I'll be taking a little break from the blogging world to spend some time with the family, eat lots of chocolate and read as many books as humanly possible! I'll be traveling this week but I'll be back sooner than you know it. The 18th to be exact. I will have access to my email so, authors and publishers, you can still send your requests (if you would like to) though to me and I will get back to you.

I wish those celebrating, a blessed Easter and I hope everyone has a restful long weekend! And, of course, Happy Reading!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS