Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee.This week's question is:
Q: Have you ever looked at a book’s cover and thought, 'this is going to horrible' but was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.




Photobucket
There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.|Goodreads|

The book I was most skeptical about when I started reading it was Fallen by Lauren Kate. It was my first shot at an angel story and I was not so sure if I would enjoy it. About halfway through I almost gave up because it definitely was not working for me, but then my best friend Gillian (over at Bookworms Conner) convinced me to carry on and I'm really glad I did. I ended up completely hooked on the series and I devoured Torment and Passion, and I cannot wait for Rapture to be released later this year!


Thanks for checking out my blog and for the follow!
*Bloggers leave links & I'll follow back!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS