Follow Friday


My Friday post is a little late for me but it's still Friday somewhere in the world.Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee.
This week's question is:

Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

I am a big music fan but I'm very particular about what I really enjoy listening to. I'm happy to have the latest pop number going quietly in the background but I'm definitely more of an alternative type. Here hare some of my absolute favourites at the moment

The Black Keys:
If you haven't heard any of their songs by now, what are you waiting for? They are amazing and their songs give off the awesome vibe. 





Foster the People:
This band's songs are so much fun! Whenever I heard the music it makes me feel like a kid again, and when is that ever a bad thing?




Florence and the Machine:
Escapism. That's how I describe the music of Florence and the Machine. When a book doesn't do it for me, I put on her album and I can just lose myself in her music. 




Share your favorite bands in the comments! Leave a link to your blog and I'll follow back. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS