Top Ten Tuesday

Photobucket

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time

1. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
I am a HUGE Twilight book fan. Yes, I am a fan of the books, which I am proud to say, I had read before the first movie was even filmed. I loved reading these books and I still remember the day I picked up Twilight in the bookstore. These books helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I will always be grateful to them for that. I wish, wish I could reread these books all over again for the first time!

2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Next to the Twilight Saga these are my next favorite books. I loved all of them and it was such a thrilling adventure reading about Katniss and her fight to survive. There are very few books that actually keep you on the edge of your seat while reading them and The Hungers Games are a perfect example of that. The entire story was a roller-coaster ride of pure action and if I could, I would read it all over again for the first time.

3. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I have already proclaimed by love for this book twice on the blog so I won't bore you by doing it all over again. I will just say, I love this book!

4. The Harry Potter series by J.k Rowling
I grew up with these books and they formed a fundamental part of my imagination. J.K Rowling...you are a genius. Need I say more?

5. The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
It took awhile for me to get into Fallen because it was the first angel themed book I had read, but once I was hooked I couldn't put these books down. Bring on Rapture is all I can say!

6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
Talk about a wild card! I read this book when I was seven, I think and it is the best children books out there! Just thinking about that story makes me wish I was little again just so that I could reread and enjoy it as much as I did then.

7. The Molly Moon series by Georgia Byng
Another children's book from my past. I was in love with the first 3 books growing up and I still am. I think I have to go dig them out of the old book boxes I have and reread them. They were awesome!

8. The Mediator series by Meg Cabot
Before Bella and Edward there was Suze and Jesse. Well, for me anyway. I love Meg Cabot and I loved these books as a teen. 

9. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Coming from a generation who just missed the boat for the epic Sex and the City craze, the Carrie Diaries gives us a chance to also experience the awesomeness that is Carrie Bradshaw. Now I just have to get started on Summer in the City.

10. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
This book was truly amazing! I wish I could read it again for the first time so that I could appreciate its beauty even more.

That's my top ten books I wish I could read again for the first time! Let me what your's are in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS