Follow Friday #4


It's Friday again and that means it's time for Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!This week's question:
Q.If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

Book-I would have to swap places with Katniss from The Hunger Games because she is so fierce and tough, and she goes on such an incredible journey that I would want to experience for myself. Also, being an older sibling, I understand her determination to fight for her family and also to protect her sister, so I find that I have that in common with her.
I also loved Tris from Divergent because she starts out all innocent and a little cowardly but through the story she becomes so much stronger and more capable, and I found that really endearing. So I would definitely want to swap places with her. Plus I would get to jump off a couple of buildings which would be really cool.
Movie-I would want to swap places with Keira Knightley in either Pride & Prejudice, because I loved that movie (and the book as well, of course) or Pirates of the Caribbean because those movies are epic and I would love to go on a truly thrilling adventure just like that. 
T.V Show-I would want to swap with Elena from the Vampire Diaries! Hands down that would be my choice! Who wouldn't want not one, but two, hot vampires lusting over you? 

So what would your choices be? Let me know in the comments. And happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS