In My Mailbox #7


Photobucket


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. I was really lucky this week because I got some great books for review. and I got my first ARC's!! *Happy Dance*

For Review:

Photobucket

Switched by Amanda Hocking (ARC for review)
Tempest by Julie Cross 

Photobucket

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (ARC copy)
Far From Home by Na'ima B Robert (African Fiction)

Thank you so much Pan Macmillan South Africa!

For Review:


Photobucket

I got a copy of Inheritance by Christopher Paolini and to my amazement it was signed!


Photobucket

Thank you so so much Random House SA!! You are awesome!!

Bought:


Photobucket



Photobucket

Uneathly by Cynthia Hand
And because I'm a huge Twilight fan, I picked these up this week and I thought I would share them with you. Sadly they didn't have a Taylor Lautner one so I'm going to have to keep a look out for one to complete the collection.

That's all I got this week. what did you get in your mailboxes? Leave a link & I'll check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS