Follow Friday & TGIF

It's Friday again and that means it's time for Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!This week's question:

In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran's Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. (Fictional or real life):


I don't know any real life soldiers so I'm going to go fiction on this one. My favorite solider has Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. I consider a soldier considering everything she goes through to fight for the freedom of her family and the people around her. She exposed the corruption and greed amongst the people in power and she fought to stop it. She is brave, selfless and very admirable. I loved reading her story and I can't wait to see how the movie turns out!

Photobucket





Photobucket

TGIF is hosted by GReadsBooks. This week's question is:

Love-Hate Relationship: Which characters from a book do you love to hate?
There aren't many characters that I would say I hate but one character the recently had me really annoyed was Four aka Tobias from Divergent by Veronica Roth. I hated the way he was so mean all the time. The guy was like an impenetrable wall. He does redeem himself in the end and, when the whole truth about his past is discovered, you can understand why he is the way he is. But still he had me really annoyed all the while I was reading Divergent. I am excited to see how his character changes in Insurgent though.

So Happy Friday everyone! Don't forget to check out and enter my International Giveaway I'm hosting at the moment, and share your answers in the comments!
Have a great weekend readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS