Waiting On Wednesday

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine. It features eagerly anticipated up coming book releases.

Photobucket
The Future of Us
by Carolyn Mackler & Jay Asher
Publication Date: November 21st 2011
Publisher: Razorbill

It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet. Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM. Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future. Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.




I am dying to get my hands on an ARC copy of this book but I fear I might not be so lucky. Two of my favorite authors of all time collaborating together is like a dream come true. I just have to find out what the result of that is. I cannot wait to have read this book and too see i on my bookshelf.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?
*Bloggers: leave links to your posts & I'll check them out*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS