Top Ten Tuesday

Photobucket

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And Bookish Blog.

Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open 
(because of the cliffhanger or because it the ending was MINDBLOWING, etc. Be careful with spoilers on this one!)

1. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
Although it did provide answers to many questions raised throughout the series it still left me wanting more.

2. The Hunger Games (The entire trilogy)
This series of books is undoubtedly one of my favorites and the first two endings were major cliffhangers but the final book had a totally unexpected ending, which I really enjoyed.

3. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
Having literally grown up with this series, the end of Deathly Hallows was perfect. It left me completely satisfied with the outcome and it was a wonderful way to round off the series.

4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I'm not going to repeat myself too much (you can find my review here) but I LOVED this book. The ending was seriously jaw dropping and I cannot wait for the next installment.

5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
This book was so incredibly beautiful. The ending was fitting to the story and left me with some tears in my eyes.

6. Runaway by Meg Cabot
This whole series was really fun and lighthearted and I really enjoyed it. The ending wasn't an OMG moment but I liked it.

7. This Is all by Aidan Chambers
This whole book was a mindblowing experience to read! It was funny at times, it was heartbreaking at times and the ending was just amazing! I would say it is for slightly older readers (say over 17) but I highly recommend it. 

8. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Beautiful, heartbreaking story is all I can say.

9. Torment (Fallen #2) by Lauren Kate
I loved the cliffhanger on this one! Seriously good. It made me jump into Passion right away.

10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I can't wait for Insurgent! another awesome cliffhanger and mindblowing at the same time. This ending was totally unexpected and I really enjoyed it.

What are some of your favorite book endings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS